What We Believe
What We Believe
Come and and Join us at our Ammual Marriage Retreat Aug 25 - 27 2017...
We are Proud to announce the start of man College 16 -2 soon See Pastor Livingston for more information..
Come Be a Part of The Ladies Retreat....
Come Be A Part of the Youth Meeting.........
Join the District for the Aug Youth Meein ..
Ladies Join Us at the District Red Hat Red Tie June 4th...
I. We believe that the bible is made up of sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments, and is the inspired Word of God. His word is inerrant in the original writings and being infallible, constitutes a court from which there is no appeal.
II. We believe in one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit co- eternal in being, co-identical in nature, co-equal in power and glory, and having the same attributes and perfections.
III. We believe the following regarding the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ:
1. That Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, in order that he might reveal God and redeem sinful man.
2. That Jesus Christ accomplished our redemption through His death on the cross as a representative, vicarious, substitutionary sacrifice. That He was buried, and that our justification is fully attested by His literal, physical resurrection from the dead.
3. That Jesus Christ ascended to Heaven, and is now exalted at the right hand of God, where as our High Priest, He now fulfills the ministry of intercessor and advocate.
4. That Jesus Christ is coming again to this world to establish His kingdom and set up the throne of David. His coming will be personal, imminent and premillenial.
IV. We believe the following concerning the person and work of the Holy Spirit:
I. That the Holy Spirit is a Person who convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment; and that he is the Supernatural Agent in regeneration. We further believe that there is one baptism of the Spirit, and it is into the Body of Christ, indwelling and sealing each believer unto the day of redemption.
2. That He is the Divine Teacher who guides believers into all truth; and that it is the privilege and responsibility of all believers to be filled with the Holy Spirit.
V. We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam' s sin, the race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and became alienated from God; and that man is totally depraved, and of himself, utterly unable to remedy his lost condition.
VI. We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by the personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, that all, who receive Christ are born again of the Holy Sprit and thereby become children of God. We believe that all the redeemed are kept by God's power. We also believe that God's Word clearly forbids the use of Christian liberty as an occasion to give license to the flesh.
VII. We believe that God does hear and answer the prayer of faith, in accordance with His own will, for the sick and afflicted. We believe that the effectual, fervent prayers of the righteous avail much.
VIII. We believe that all believers should live in such a manner as not to bring reproach upon our Savior and Lord; and that separation from all religious apostasy, all worldly and sinful pleasures, practices and associations is commanded by God. XL We believe that the "Great Commission" of our Lord Jesus Christ to give the Gospel to every creature throughout the world is still incumbent on every believer.
X. We believe that Satan is a person, and the author of sin and the cause of the fall; that he is the open and declared enemy of God and man, and that he shall be eternally punished in the lake of fire.
XI. We believe that the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then Christians that are alive shall be changed and caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the air.
XII. We believe the following in regards to the eternal state: We believe the Scriptures teach that all those who through faith are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ will spend eternity in full enjoyment of God's presence and that those who through impenitence and unbelief refuse to accept God's offer of mercy will spend eternity in everlasting punishment.